PART TIME FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Join our Front Office team of Administrative Professional!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist is the first point of contact for the brokerage’s sales representatives and clients. Candidates for this position may perform all or portions of key responsibility areas listed below.
- Reception Duties: Answer telephones, confirm appointments, greet clients/walk-ins, input messages using QOC/QTRS Software
- Broker Loads: Input MLS listings, upload photos, scan documents, process new listing documents, enter listing information and appointment instructions
- Offers: Preparation of offers, amendments, waivers and other related documents, as required
- Supplies: Maintenance of photocopier and supplies, maintenance of office supplies
- Keys: Responsible for the maintenance of Courtesy keys
- General Support: Help with duties such as typing, assisting agents with feature sheets, draft letters and other documents, as required
- Other duties as assigned
HOURS OF WORK
Flexible Part-Time Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Must be available to work Saturday, either 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm. Plus, must be available for 2 of the following shifts:
IMPORTANT! Please include your cover letter + resume and title the email with the job title. We look forward to hearing from you!